The Temple

My eyes shone with colour as the temple stood before us. Hali said “How are we going to get past the temple with all these doors?!” “I agree.” Grace said, quivering. Me, Ava, Hali, Grace, Liana, Rose, Ruby and Bella were on a quest to find The Sapphire Of Magic. As we were finding which door to go through, we saw a sign that read: “Choose your door wisely, for no more than one person is allowed in one door.” And, before we knew it, we were split up. I went in the door on the far left at the front of the temple, Ava went in the door next to me, Hali went through the left to the two middle and so on until Bella, who went to the door to the far right (there were 8 doors). Although, I could hear Bella, even though she was opposite to me. Just then, the space I had got bigger. Then, I saw an arrow trap! But, I also saw a gap, with Ava on the other side of it! Finally, after a whole hour of being alone, I finally saw a friend! Then, she saw me and ran right to me! “Nothing could make me happier, after I spent two whole hours alone!” Ava said, relieved. “Actually,” I said, “It was one hour. But still!” Just then, we saw two trapdoors! Another sign read: “Choose wisely-” “Again!” Ava yelled. “Ava! I was in the middle of reading!” I told her. “Anyway…” “For one of these will lead you to the next stage, and the other, to CERTAIN DEATH!” Ava said, “Stage?! Cetain Death?! Why would they-” “HALI!!!!” I yelled. She said, “And I have Grace to- why are you puzzled, Ava?” Ava replied, “There are two trapdoors. If we pick the wrong one, then it is certain death! I don’t- what was that?!” I replied, “It sounded like the arrow trap started! Okay, who kicked it?” Obviously, I meant it. I wasn’t being sarcastic. Then, I saw Liana, Rose, Ruby and Bella!!!

Why not finish it in the comments?